Sunday 5 February 2012

hi, this is my first attempt at a blog so please be kind to me. I want to share my journey to lose a large amount of weight with you, I am hoping by doing this i will be a insperation to someone and help them. If i can do it anyone can.

i have tried most things over the years and to be honest all they did was reduce the pounds in my purse, yes i lost weight but it soon came back.

i am wanting to loose 10 stone or 140 pounds no mean feat. i dont expect this to happen over night but i expect it to happen.

i have started using Herbalife Products and loving them so much  i have signed up as a distibuter and in the future hopeing to be come a wellness  coach. if anyone reading this would like to join me in my journey please contact me and i can sort out a plan for you.

at the present i am on 1500 calories a day, this is broken down in to two formula 1 shakes or bars, two healthy snacks and a evening meal. high protein and fibre, low sugar and fat.  i am also trying to get in my 5 a day aswell. its as easy as that.  o yea 2 litres of water a day which i do have more trouble with, but im trying.

along with the shakes i am taking  multivitamin & herb and fibre tablets  these work along side the shakes to make sure my body is getting everything it needs. i am also taking the herbal beverage tea, you can have this hot or as i prefer cold in my water. im not a tea drinker. My biggest vice at the moment is my strong black coffee but i am cutting this down. Im getting great help and support from the rest of my team x

i think that will do for the first entery, hope you havnt fallen asleep or laughed at my spelling mistakes which im sure there will be loads.

thanks

2 comments:

  1. It's looking great!
    Welcome to the highly addictive world of blogging x
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete