Sunday 25 March 2012

Not been on here for a while so lots to report. doing well on the weight loss but feel it could be better so have started swimming again and even did a aqua fit class. loved it and felt great aftrer but boy did i suffer the following couple of days.

one problem i have found with herbalife is it makes me feel great, gives me energy so i want to do more but my poor unconditioned body cant take it lol. I think i can climb mount everest but my body toils climbing the stairs. So im working on it slowly building up my strength. I have to remeber my body has suffered so much abuse over the years. I have artheritis in my knees and a bad back. both will improve greatly with the weight loss. I have started taking herbalifeline which is a omega supliment which is suppose to help with sore joints. ill let you know how i get on with it.

delighted a few folk have said they can see a difference in me. always cheers you up :o) i still lack the confidence to promote the products as i still have so much more to lose but at least i can say it works x

it  a glorious day today and im sitting out in the garden with the cats and dogs enjoying the sun. wish i could wear shorts instead of covering up. next year i will be able to. unfortuntly the sun is making the screen difficult to read so my spelling could be even worse than normal lol

i finished my 4 week training academy this week. really enjoyed it and learnt lots of things  and did really well with the mini team challenge, i really want to get some customers and spread the word x  i know i can help people in my position.i mean who understands better than anyone what they are going through and feeling.

going to enjoy a bbq tonight i have chicken and fish to go on it and a green salad will be lovely. thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment